Land Survey Questions and Answers
What can a professional land surveyor do for me?
- Land consultations
- Written land boundary legal descriptions
- Lot corner monuments set
- Certified elevation benchmarks
- Certified boundary plans (when requested ink on mylar drawing suitable for recording at the Register of Deeds and writing deed descriptions from)
- Locate buildings, fences, and other improvements in relationship to property and easement lines shown on an as-built contour plan
- Subdivision plans showing newly created property lines
- In New Hampshire, state subdivision application for lots under 5 acres or in the shore land resource protection zone
- Appear in court as an expert witness
What will a land survey cost?
The cost depends on many factors such as:
- Time of year
- Size, shape and accessibility of property
- Availability and credibility of existing records and monuments in the vicinity of subject property
- State standards
- Town and city standards
- Conflicting deed calls
- Uncooperative, hostile neighbors
Call me to discuss your situation so we can determine what your cost would be.
Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your survey request with whatever information you have or just give me a call (603-436-1330) for a free estimate and proposal. Our physical location is at 34 Old Post Road, Newington, NH 03801